Dorchester County fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. County meetings are conducted in accessible locations, materials can be provided in accessible formats, and provided in languages other than English. If you would like accessibility or language accommodation, please contact the Title VI Coordinator one week in advance of any meeting at Dorchester County at (843) 832-0144.
Rivers and Waterways Commission
- Date: 12/04/2019 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Summerville County Council Chambers
500 N. Main St.
Summerville, South Carolina 29483
Dorchester County Council adopted Ordinance 18-21 on November 19, 2018, creating a Dorchester County Rivers and Waterways Commission.
The Commission makes recommendations to County Council regarding:
- River and Waterways Recreation Management Issues and Plans
- Waterway Recreation Projects
- Allocation of Funding to Support Waterway Recreation Projects
View Rivers and Waterways Commission Meeting Agendas and Minutes