Articles are auto-archived ninety days after the initial post date. To see an article older than ninety days please select archived news.
Swearing-In Ceremonies for Dorchester County Council
Post Date:12/31/2018 1:00 PM
Return to full list >>
Dorchester County announces the following swearing-in ceremonies for Dorchester County Council:
- Harriet Holman, County Council District 1:
- When: Friday, January 4, 2019, at 6:00 P.M.
- Where: Dorchester County Courthouse, Courtroom D, 5200 East Jim Bilton Boulevard, St. George
- A Reception will follow in the Jury Assembly Room on the 1st Floor.
- Judge Jacquelyn G. Jenkins will be conducting the swearing-in ceremony.
- David Chinnis, County Council District 2:
- When: Friday, January 4, 2019, at 3:00 P.M.
- Where: Summerville County Council Chambers, 500 N. Main Street, Summerville
- Mr. John G. Frampton, Dorchester County Attorney will be conducting the swearing-in ceremony.
- George Bailey, County Council District 3:
- A private swearing-in ceremony was held on Saturday, December 22, 2018.
- Jay Byars, County Council District 7:
- A private swearing-in ceremony will be held on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.