Residents who wish to vote in-person absentee may do so beginning Thursday, January 30, 2020 - Friday, February 28, 2020 at the Dorchester County Elections and Voter Registration Office located at 201 Johnston Street in St. George. Absentee voting will only be available at this location between the hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
Voters that wish to vote absentee by mail may request an absentee application:
- By mailing a request, please send it to 201 Johnston Street, St. George, SC 29477
- In-person at the Voter Registration Office, 201 Johnston Street in St. George
- By phone at (843) 563-0132
- By fax at (843) 563-0186
- By email to email@example.com
- Online at www.scvotes.org
The request must be made no later than Tuesday, February 187 and may be submitted by the voter or the voter's immediate relative. The deadline to return the absentee application is 2:00 PM on Tuesday, February 25. The last day a ballot will be mailed to the voter is Tuesday, February 25.
All ballots must be received by the Dorchester County Election Commission no later than 7:00 PM on Election Day.