Members of the Board of Elections & Voter Registration are appointed by the Governor.
The Board is charged with:
- Promoting and facilitate voter registration
- Properly maintaining all voter registration records
- Conducting fair & impartial elections in accordance with state and federal election laws
- Protecting the integrity of the election process for all
- Providing quality customer service for every citizen
Rodney Profit, Chairman
2019 Meeting Schedule
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings begin promptly at 4:45 PM.
Meetings listed as St. George will be held in the St. George County Council Chambers located at 201 Johnston Street, St. George, SC 29477.
Meetings listed as Summerville will be held in the Election Commission Office located behind Dorchester County Water & Sewer at 235 Deming Way, Summerville, SC 29483.
|Summerville||Agenda January 2019||January 2019 Minutes|
|St. George||Agenda February 2019||February 2019 Minutes|
|March 21st||Summerville||Agenda March 2019||March 2019 Minutes|
|April 5th*||St. George||Agenda April 2019||April 2019 Minutes|
|May 16th||Summerville||Agenda May 2019||May 2019 Minutes|
|June 20th||St. George||
|July 18th||Summerville||Agenda July 2019||July 2019 Minutes
|August 15th||St. George||Agenda August 2019||August 2019 Minutes|
|September 19th||Summerville||Agenda September 2019|
|October 17th||St. George||Agenda October 2019|
|November 7th*||St. George|
|December||No Meeting Scheduled||
* Meetings will be held at 10:00 AM in the St. George County Council Chambers