Magistrate Court have jurisdiction over criminal/traffic offenses that carry a punishment of a fine and/or a jail sentence that is not more than 30 days generally. They also have jurisdiction over civil disputes when the amount in controversy does not exceed $7,500 commonly referred to as “Small Claims Court”. The Magistrate Court also processes evictions, restraining orders, sets bail, conducts preliminary hearings, and issues arrest and search warrants.
Central Bond Court
Phone: (843) 832-0370 ext. 5423
Central Bond Court is located in the Summerville Magistrates Court, located at the Troy Knight Judicial Complex in Summerville.
Bond hearings are scheduled at 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM every day. This includes weekends and holidays. Releases can be done in Summerville and St. George during regular business hours.
- Online case search
- Pay traffic ticket online
- Magistrate Court Forms
- Collections of Judgments [PDF]
- Court Room Dress Code [PDF]
- Civil Court Filing Fees [PDF]
- Magistrate's Storage Sale Packet [PDF]
- The Honorable Tera S. Richardson, Chief Magistrate
- The Honorable Amanda Leviner, Associate Chief Magistrate
- The Honorable Brandt Shelbourne
- The Honorable Jackie G. Jenkins
- The Honorable Victor G. Stephens
- The Honorable Ryan D. Templeton