Solid Waste Environmental Services Officers Doug Cox and Donna Thomas are responsible for:
- Investigating illegal dumping
- Conducting traffic stops for littering and uncovered loads
- Enforcing County ordinances that pertain to illegal dumping and litter control
Please use the form provided below and/or contact Dorchester County Solid Waste Environmental Services at (843) 832-0072 to report illegal dumping in unincorporated Dorchester County.
Reporting Inside City/Town Limits
This form should not be used to report illegal dumping within town/city limits. Illegal dumping within a city/town should be reported directly to the municipality.
- City of North Charleston - (843) 740-2672
- Town of Summerville – (843) 851-4219
- Town of St. George – (843)563-3032
- Town of Ridgeville - (843) 871-7960
- Town of Harleyville – (843) 462-7676